I Lost My 'Pearl'

I wonder how a number of guys claim to be gay yet they ain't never had a sexual experience with another guy. you get to talking about sex and these guys, mostly younger, tell you that they're still virgins and you're left with a look on your face like o_O

I remember when I was still a virgin though, I cherished my tightly and neatly kept present 'pearl', saying I would give it up to the right guy. Sure I had had some making out experience with like two girls in my life, but nothing went past the penetrative; I guess I always silently knew I liked boys :)

It may sound cliche but we met on Facebook and exchanged a lot of 'sweet nothings' claiming that we're meant for each other and all that till I actually saw him in the flesh! After close to a year of chat. An dmy oh my was he a heart throb in person! Dominic is Kenyan but has been working in Australia for about 2 years now... what attracted us to each other was the interesting conversations and of course the physical looks. He had eyes that sparkled like they were fresh out of some virgin river upstream and when he smiled I melted.

Dominic was a slim guy, and so was I way back when I had not yet even grazed the age of 20. I don't mean the anorexic slim, but the one that had enough flesh to define his well-toned self and a gentle ass. As fate would have it, I discovered that we all can indeed not have everything, as his package was undersized... I think I'm getting alittle ahead of myself though... lol.

We met near Mama Ngina street and we were both on the phone trying to locate each other. We sized each other up immediately as I saw a smile of approval on his face.

'It's nice to finally meet you...' Dominic said as he came in for a hug, a man hug that is. I may be gay but I'm discreet.
'Same here... you're even better looking in person' I replied, clearly smitten.
'Now, I have my laptop with me, could we pass by where I'm staying so we can catch up somewhere?' Dominic asked, quite innocently...

'How far exactly are we talking?' I was already taken btw, being young and naive isn't pleasant I tell you but you're no more the fool...
'Just (he told me)... like 20minutes away... that ain't bad right?' he added in his sexy barritone. He had the word PLAYER written all over him but there was something alluring I found there.

'Sure' I said... 'Great... let's grab a cab just around the corner' he added and we spotted a taxi just near Club Soundd and boarded.

Approaching the neighbourhood, it was rather quiet... being a Tuesday and in the early afternoon, this did not surprise me at all. Some of the perks of being in the 'jobless corner' after high school and internship of 6 months was that timing during the day was never an issue. It was a dusty off tarmac drive to a green gate and he paid the cab guy and I followed him to the gate as he took out a couple of keys from teh back pocket of his loosely fitting denim jeans and unlocked the padlock that led to the 3 storey blue-painted apartment complex.

It was a bright and sunny afternoon but there was a cool breeze floating by, though it picked up on some of the dust as we passed a tiny lawn and approached a staircase to the side of the building. We went up to the second floor and he told me to hold on to his laptop bag as he opened the door. Going in I was rather impressed by the tastefully furnished interior... shades of black and white, with plump black couches and a plush white carpet with black stripes.

'I've been waiting to do this since we met' Dominic said as he grabbed my hand and drew me in for a deep kiss. I could feel the tingles surge through my body from my head to my toes as I surrendered to his onslaught. I could only mumble a few protests as the next thing I knew we were on the bed and things were getting hot and heavy. He felt so damn good as we embraced and I held onto him so tightly like he would fly away any minute...



Dominic took this cue to mix up my senses even more as he started... 'Calvin... I think I'm in love with you...' as my sweater came off...
'I like you soo much...' I managed, as he unbuckled the belt to my brown combat shorts. His hand temporarily went to my crotch as he squeezed and caressed, his tongue in the meantime invading the recesses of my mouth as I gently moaned. I forgot to add the 'but' to my earlier statement when i felt the spear in his pants poking my thigh.

'Shh... don't worry... we'll just have a good time feeling each other babie... I love you I wouldn't hurt you...' he assured as any clothing below our waists came off. He was on top of me, spreading my legs as I clasped his mid-riff in between mine and our members rubbed against each other furiously. I was so aroused but barely in control of what was happening as my head tipped over the edge of the bed...

'Dominic... I'm a virgin' I whimped out... as he looked at me with such care and love that I was confused even further. Why wasn't I saying no to all this? I felt him apply some cold jelly around the hole between my butt cheeks as he teased me with his tip... I tried to escape but he held me in place despite the resistance. It finally dawned on me that this was the moment I was going to lose my precious pearl.

The velvet smooth yet concrete hard protrusion plopped past the rim of my hole as I felt a sharp pain slice through my very being in a motion as swift as the invasion. All my ass muscles were thinking about was to expel this conqueror but Dominic told me to relax. After a bit of a tussle I did and the clenches deep within me subsided as he slid deeper in and I felt pleasure like I had neevr experienced chart a course through my body. Instinctively, my legs opened wider and I was his for the ravishing...

How could something that was so wrong feel this good? I wondered, though all I could feel at the moment was the pleasure. As he pumped in and out I could feel him throb as something seemed to possess him then he gripped me with some super human strength as I felt some warm liquid deep within me. Nothing prepared me for the feelings of worthlessness that overwhelmed me as Dominic didn't even ask if I wanted to cum as well. He grabbed a towel and went to have a quick shower as I lay there on the bed, half naked and confused, then there was a knock on the door....

Comments

  1. Why do your stories always end in a cliffhanger?! And is this fiction or reality?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, thanks for reading. I'll let your mind wander abit as to whether it's fiction or reality. The cliffhanger often leaves the door open for more daliance... I think it's about time I brought this back though.

      Delete

Post a Comment