You Get What You Earn

It's one of those days when I'm seated in the office with a bulge in my pants the size of Mongolia and I'm in my definition of tight jeans... not the tight thats 'skinny' like what I see plenty of the young boys around town wearing, but the tight thats just adequate to accentuate my (manly) figure. Been discreetly checking out some photos of models on Facebook showing off their hardened and ab-ed bodies as well as sparking off some light and seductive chat with cute boys who are miles away, lol.

'So are you top or bottom' is usually how most of these conversations go. I much prefer the kind of guys who manage to beat around the bush for awhile without getting to that or rather use alternative words to get there. There's just something I find sexy in a man who can work his way with words and come off as a gentleman, even though the topic is precariously sexual.

Then there are some brainless ones who can't even construct proper sentences and I'm left stupified, like did you even get a basic education? How are we supposed to start any kind of relationship when we can't even have a decent conversation? lol... and for those of you who think great sex doesn't need much talk, I'll have you know that you have to communicate with each other to make things better... even if it's just a physical thing. But I'm not that kind of guy...

To get to the random lay takes a lot of will power for me, especially because I'm the silently judgy type when I hear of how certain guys philander around the streets of Nairobi. I've heard it all of how some guys spread their legs for money and the high life, but more often than not they end up looking wasted and finished. Your body can only take it for so long...

'You've gotta work what you have, honey' I remember an older pal of mine from way back telling me once.
I looked at him rather shocked, 'I don't think I have it in me...' I said rather naively.

'How do you think you'll get ahead in life then?' he asked...
Um like every other ordinary hardworking citizen of the world? I thought. He cut my thoughts adding, 'the secret is to never use your own money... Milk them dry, in every sense of the word *ahem*'

He told me of experiences he'd had at five star hotels in the city with foreigners from countries in the Middle East, Europe and even West Africa. If I'd believe a word he said, I'd conclude that 'being gay' is a thriving business for some. Can't I just go back to my little world of just being attracted to a man for his mind, body and soul? Yes, please.

Comments

  1. Stainless Steel Tipping Spinner - Titsanium Art
    Stainless Steel titanium chloride Tipping titanium tv alternative Spinner. A titanium guitar chords lightweight stainless steel tipping stick apple watch titanium vs aluminum made in titanium chain stainless steel. Stainless Steel tipping spinner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment